SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist develops and implements effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies. He coordinates content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, and other activities, and manages offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Developing link building strategies
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Required skills (Education, experience, languages, and abilities)
- Education: BSc in Commerce or equivalent
- Experiences: 3 years experience in bidding & tenders.
- Languages: English and Arabic.
- Other abilities:
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
Interested in working with one of the top digital marketing agencies?