The sales executive is responsible for selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers, performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers, and maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through various communication methods
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Required skills (Education, experience, languages, and abilities)
- Education: BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or a relevant field
- Experiences: 2-3 years experience as Sales Rep, Media and/or Digital Marketing experience is a great plus
- Languages: English and Arabic.
- Other abilities:
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and CRM systems.
Interested in working with one of the top digital marketing agencies?