Performance Marketing Manager
A successful candidate will be a highly skilled & technically adept senior performance marketer with great product understanding.
You should have gained deep expertise across Google, Facebook and Instagram as well as other paid social channels like Twitter, Tiktok, Snapchat, or Pinterest.
- Management & Execution: Lead, oversee and support best-in-class campaign setups,
optimizations, focusing on improving direct response results across search, shopping, and social platforms
- Analytics: Create, automate, and manage the process of analysis and reporting that will empower
eCommerce team to better execute upon analyses, plans, and overall strategies.
- Thought-Leadership & Growth: Recommend changes to websites and apps, offering recommendations to improve conversion rates and reduce friction on the customer journey.
Brainstorm and execute new ways to improve cost per acquisition, lifetime value, and revenue
numbers. Continuously think outside the box to improve performance and ability to wear many hats
What success looks like:
- You continuously meet set goals and targets while optimizing budgets and deadlines
- Manage marketing-related eCommerce analytic KPIs (e.g., traffic, conversion, consumer acquisition costs), to drive eCommerce performance.
- Take a hypothesis-driven approach to A/B testing to isolate drivers and constantly iterate to improve campaign performance.
- Lead detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis.
- Surface insights and recommendations that address opportunities for consumer digital funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analysis, and UX improvements
- You solve complex marketing problems using data as inspiration to develop actionable strategies
Skills and Qualities we look for:
- At least 5+ years of digital media planning and performance marketing experience primarily focusing on setting up and optimizing campaigns.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of performance marketing strategies, tactics, and tools
- Managed $500.000+ annual budgets
- Expert knowledge of media, digital, programmatic, performance marketing, or similar.
- Working knowledge of eCommerce retail basics, traffic and conversion drivers, search optimization, pricing elasticity,
the consumer’s path to purchase journey, and pure-play customer models
- Experience in statistical modeling or creating analytical frameworks for retail or eCommerce
- An expert in retailer search algorithms and own SEO.
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.)
- Google Tag Manager Site tagging implementation
- Strong on the Google platform with experience in building account structures and optimizing
performance for Shopping & Search Campaigns.
- Confident decision-maker with a sharp eye for detail, and ready to build relationships with clients and vendors.
- Exceptional attention to detail with sharp organizational skills and the ability to hit delivery deadlines.
- Generous salary
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Corporate Bonus Program
- Relocation Reimbursement
Interested in working with one of the top digital marketing agencies?