The Graphic Designer is responsible for visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Required skills (Education, experience, languages, and abilities)
- Education: A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus.
- Experiences: 2 years experience in the same or similar role.
- Languages: Ability to communicate in Arabic & English.
- Other abilities:
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent vision and creativity skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Interested in working with one of the top digital marketing agencies?